ILFM (Institute of legal finance & management)
The Institute of Legal Finance and Management (ILFM) is the UK`s leading membership organisation in the legal sector that provides a range of services designed exclusively for legal finance experts and legal management professionals, such as legal cashiers, accounts managers, COFA's and practice managers, as well as sole practitioners who deal with these roles.
By offering regular and industry-relevant training courses, regulatory information, a live chat support feature, and an industry magazine, the ILFM has become the `go to` for thousands of leading professionals, including those considering a new career in the legal sector.
You don't have to be a student to be a member and you don't have to study with us, many of our members just work in the legal finance sector.
For £95 (+VAT) per year, ILFM members benefit from a range of supportive features:
- Accessible, easy-to-digest information, updates and advice
- Training courses
- Industry magazine
- Member Queries Support and Live chat online support
- Downloadable tools and resources
- Discounted access to annual conference
- Industry and lifestyle discounts
Who can become a member?
Membership is open to everyone who has a professional interest in legal accounting, management and compliance, including:
- Cashiers and accountants working in legal practices
- Practice Managers, Finance Directors and non-lawyer partners/managers (as defined by SRA Accounts Rules 2011)
- Solicitors, Legal Executives and similarly recognised professionals
- Members of accountancy professions
- Suppliers and consultants to the legal industry