STAND NUMBER: L564
Jonathon Bray Legal Services
We do two main things:
1. Set up Alternative Business Structures ('ABSs') and new law firms. We have been involved in around 10% of all SRA-regulated ABS applications with 100% success rate to date.
2. Help COLPs and COFAs ensure their firms are - and remain - compliant with professional rules. We have developed an outsourced model that helps firms build up a compliance audit trail, and is attractive to both regulators and insurers.
In my previous life I was an Employment and Litigation solicitor (I am no longer practising). It was whilst I was doing this that I began to realise that there was more I could do to help firms in ensuring that they were compliant and ready for the changing legal landscape.
Jonathon Bray Legal Services Limited (JBLS) was set up in 2011. We now boast a national client base of ABSs and small to medium sized law firms, and we are speedily gaining momentum.
Other services include:
• ABS feasibility advice ("can we do what we want to do?")
• Outsourced file auditing (take the pain out of one of the most important tools in your compliance toolbox)
• Speaking engagements - conferences, local law society and in-house sessions
• Writing for legal publications and blogs
Feel free to get in touch and find out more about the services we offer.
02920 660 160