STAND NUMBER: 262
DMR Collation Ltd
DMR Collation provide digital medical record collation & analysis services.
DMR Collation was founded in 2010 to provide a reliable, professional and cost effective legal support service to Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence lawyers in the collation and analysis of records.
In October 2017 Caroline Packer, DMR Collation's Managing Director, was the recipient of the prestigious CILEx's Presidents Award in recognition of her contribution to the legal community. In January 2018 DMR Collation Ltd were Highly Commended for their flagship Digital Booklet service in the category of Supporting the Industry (1-25 employees) at the Modern Law Awards 17/18.
DMR Collation offer a bespoke service which is catered to their client's own specific requirements. Their services include:-
1. Collation, indexing, scanning and electronic bates pagination of records. DMR Collation are experienced at collating medical, inquest, occupational health, personnel, military, care home, social services, DSS and case management records.
2. Schedule of Radiology preparation.
3. Chronology preparation (detailed, specific or summary).
4. Digital scanning of records and/or the production of a digital booklet of the index, chronology, radiology schedule and medical records.
5. Photocopying and/or printing of records.
6. Preparation of core bundles.
7. Redaction of records.
Our digital pdf booklets are an amalgamation of the prepared index, chronology, digital records and any prepared schedules.
Our booklets are fully navigational with personalised bookmarks and hyperlinks from all page references which appear in the index, chronology or schedules. This means a viewer can click a link to jump immediately to the correct records page within the consolidated booklet.
The benefits of this service are:-
- The electronic records are consolidated into one document.
- The booklet is easy to navigate.
- It is time saving as you can directly locate the record you need to view.
- The electronic booklet is easy to distribute.
- It is cost saving as administration fees associated with photocopying and distributing paper versions of the records are eliminated.