STAND NUMBER: 626
Berry Telecom is a specialist in the legal sector and really understands the needs of law firms throughout the UK. Berry works with Ericsson-LG to deliver technology solutions for a range of legal practices who are seeking to use technology to support their aims and outcomes.
Ericsson-LG iPECS is used by legal establishments across the globe to deliver critical communications to legal teams in the office, at home, on the move and overseas. The iPECS platform ensures staff stay connected to each other and to clients and colleagues at all times.
- iPECS is developed to meet the needs of users across the firm with features that support everyone from the Managing Partner through to assistants, and even the needs of clients.
- Mobile and home working is a reality for many legal staff and iPECS provides the tools to make this simple and easy to use.
- iPECS UC enables your staff to be more productive and efficient, regardless of their location or device.
- iPECS tools can help increase billable hours and reduce overheads such as travel expenses through features such as voice conferencing and multi-party calling.
- Responsive team and client communication enables you to deliver a high value service to clients that stands out from the competition.
All of this delivered at a cost you can afford and working with us we can help you implement a truly tailored communication solution.
0330 222 0332